A £34.5 million project to redevelop Devonshire Park created a nationally important cultural and tennis destination.
The two-year contract delivered:
- New state of the art conference space and restaurant/café facilities
- Restoration of three listed buildings
- Upgrade of the facilities in all buildings
- Improved tennis facilities
- Distinct Park entrance and new and improved public spaces
The project contained significant logistical challenges as parts of the building and park remaining in full operation throughout the construction process, without causing disruption to local events such as the Eastbourne Air Show and the Aegon International Tennis Championships.
Contract administration, project management, building and quantity surveying works, for several sub-contractors for the main contractors, the projects ran on time, budget and handed over with zero defects for our client.